Caribbean Vacations
 Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

a dream vacation

Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Bahamas Islands

sigroid75

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008     Post subject: a dream vacation Reply with quote

my dream vacation is to get on a tour to the caribbean and especially the bahamas. i have always heard so many things about it. oh it is really one dream vacation for me. i will picture it in my mind so that someday, it will be reality. help me to paint a nice picture of this place please...thanks so much! Smile
Google
dolcevita78

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008     Post subject: dream of mine as well.. Reply with quote

Hi my friend! One of the places I really wish to see is Bahamas! I have heard a lot of good things about this place. One of my cousins frequent the place because his friend who is based in the Bahamas always invite him over for a series of regattas. How I wish I could see the place myself...
aayposter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008     Post subject: Climate of Bahamas Reply with quote

The Bahamian climate, mild throughout the year, is one of the great attractions of the area. The average temperature varies from 21 C during the winter to 27 C during the summer, and extremes seldom fall below 16 C or rise above 32 C. The average annual rainfall is about 44 inches (1,120 millimetres), occurring mostly during the summer months. Prevailing winds, coming from the northeast in winter and from the southeast in summer, lend a cooling influence to a generally humid atmosphere. Hurricanes present something of a threat during the period from mid-July to mid-November and have occasionally caused great destruction.
nicesur

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009     Post subject: Beaches of bahmas are very attractive Reply with quote

Two types of Bahamas beaches -the activity beach and the deserted beach. First for Water-skiing, windsurfing, diving, fishing, sailing, parasailing, seaside restaurants, beach bars, local entertainment and second you won't be able to find any of that on the deserted beaches
colbertk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009     Post subject: Reply with quote

Scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef...
Nelson John

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

Brahmas is a place of fulfilling the wishes and making a dream into reality. It is the most wonderful and amazing island of the world. The beauty lies in this island. Wherever you look around there is a piece of attraction and beauty all around.
jckangus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year my 3 friends and I decided to take a trip once a year and this amazing place is something that will be hard to beat!! There is not a single bad thing to say about this place!!! The price was unreal and I thought for sure there was a catch....there wasnt it was as fabulous as the price!!! Clean, Friendly, great location, amazing beach close by ferry!! Use Paddy Wildgoose as your taxi around the island....she will save you hundreds.....hundreds!!!!!!!!! Do not miss going to Paradise Cove....the snorkling is amazing here! Pelican Bay conceirge can book it for you......but Paddy will take you there for less and give you the island scoop along the way!!! The Free breakfast is better than the 20.00 breakfast buffet at Taino Beach.....but definalty spend your time at Taino....its private and there are palm umbrellas to use at no additional cost! Pelican Bay made it hard to come back home!!
fabi_mimi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

I dream one day to go to the Bahamas. I hope soon this dream come true. Very Happy
paulmartin483

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

I was liked to visited this beach for the skiing. It was nice and pretty. I was made lot of when my friend was also with me and skiing into the sea. It was so wonder and delicious.
Google
JordanRHughes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

We are planning to visit here in the spring. Does anyone have any suggestions on what we should see, that is off the beaten path?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
nami200

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011     Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to be in Dominica for hikes and Antigua for scuba diving and fishing
paragliding-luzern

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011     Post subject: Reply with quote

i love scuba diving...and wanted to go Bahamas....
Armando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012     Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a good idea to visit Bahamas for spend your vocations. There are many places where you can visit and have some fun. It has lots of beaches that's have attractions for new comers.
mykebob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012     Post subject: Reply with quote

Your idea of the draw a paint is really appreciative. Bahamas is a place which is blessed with natural beauty and beaches. I like to spend vacations there. You can draw the beach picture or natural beauty also. You should pick some ideas from the net.
mark555

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012     Post subject: Reply with quote

Bahamas comes under the favorite islands in world.Its moderate temperature proves more fascinating and captivating for the tourists.Its a independent country and enjoy the sovereignty so there is no matter of protection and security there.You can easily move to there in any season.
Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Bahamas Islands All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: