Caribbean Vacations
 Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Bahamas Getaway...

Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Bahamas Islands

ChuckD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008     Post subject: Bahamas Getaway... Reply with quote

Bahamas is a great little place to get away from it all. I am going there in three weeks for a quick little holiday. I found a great deal for 3 nights including air for like $300! This company is totally amazing with there deals that they offer. Has anyone ever heard of them, BookIt is there name. I got turned on to them by a few people and they swear by them. Is there anyone here who is unbiased? I have seen some articles about this company and really no one has anything negative to say about them...

Any feedback?
Google
sethlambert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008     Post subject: Reply with quote

No I have never heard about it.
colbertk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009     Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cayman Island is a better decision. The bahamas are so busy with buisness and tourists it can at times be a little distracting. the Cayman Islans are a more intimate setting.
manicrabbit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009     Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard of that company before, however I don't recall any specific detail about them. How was your trip to the Bahamas?

Dental Delray Beach | Dental Fort Lauderdale
Nelson John

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bahamas is really a great place to visit. It is surprisingly blessed with appealing and attractive powdery white sand beaches with crystal clear turquoise blue water which is the dream and ideal location for travelers to explore. The 3 weeks stay is a fabulous idea to meet the locals and enjoy the musical nightlife with delicious cuisines.
nami200

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011     Post subject: Reply with quote

White sand beaches!!! Love to go there for my summer vacation!
rachard1583

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011     Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be a person who just wants to sit back, relax and enjoy nature. If yes, then the Bahamas is the perfect place to go to since you can find quite a few beaches such as the one on Abaco island, where there is no sign of any construction and very few people.

Apple Vacations
Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Bahamas Islands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: