Caribbean Vacations
 Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Christmas and New Years in Bahamas - ebay $.99 starting bid

Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Bahamas Islands

thelaballer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008     Post subject: Christmas and New Years in Bahamas - ebay $.99 starting bid Reply with quote

I wanted to get this information out to someone who may be looking for a last minute place to stay in the Bahamas over Christmas or New Years. My family has a timeshare reserved for these weeks in Freeport and we are not going to be able to use it this year, which means it will sit empty those weeks. So, what I have done is listed them on ebay with a starting bid of $.99 (no reserve). Really, one dollar. I figure we can't use it, maybe someone else can. I will accept whatever the final bid is.

Christmas in Bahamas
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120349416650

New Years in Bahamas
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120349434974

Thanks.
Kenny
Google
diver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008     Post subject: Christmas and New Years in Bahamas Reply with quote

If you want to take a vacation during Christmas break and center it around swimming, I would recommend going further south. Try the Virgin Islands or Cayman Islands, ARuba, etc.
Be aware the Christmas week is the most expensive time to travel. I work in a public school and often travel during that time. It can cost twice the price you'd pay in October. It might even pay the difference for you to take days off and go in October.
Roger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008     Post subject: Bahamas Christmas and New Year Reply with quote

The Bahamas can be fairly cool during December, and it will be marginally warmer the farther south you go (the Turks & Caicos are warmer than the Bahamas but still fairly cool during that period). It's cool enough to me that the beach isn't that comfortable on many days unless you want to stay fully clothed. And it can be quiet chilly if it rains.
thelaballer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008     Post subject: ebay screwed up.here is my new one day christmas bahamas Reply with quote

ebay deleted my previous christmas week listing. apparently i left off a paragraph i was supposed to copy and paste. anyway, here is the new listing; it's only for one day, so it ends tomorrow:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120351398959
Avdhesh20

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009     Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend christams in bahamas on ABaco island, give a minute and visit http://www.bahamabeachclub.com and findout everything about the place, hope you will enjoy here.
SamTHorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010     Post subject: Good to know. Reply with quote

I didn't even think about that. Thanks for the tip.

~ Sam
Nelson John

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bahamas is really a wonderful destination island for celebrating Christmas and New Year festivals. It provides much pleasant beaches and accommodations to visitors to enjoy the occasions with family.
jacob374

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013     Post subject: Reply with quote

It's cool enough to me that the beach isn't that comfortable on many days unless you want to stay fully clothed.
Annaleevon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017     Post subject: Christmas and New Years in Bahamas ebay 99 starting bid Reply with quote

Where do you think you and HG will be exactly one year from now? Shocked

Здесь Только лучшее для Beam NG Drive.
<a href=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3lQxUIoY3c>beamng drive plane crashes</a>
Google
Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Bahamas Islands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: