Caribbean Vacations
 Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Festivals at Curacao Island

Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Curacao Island

aayposter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008     Post subject: Festivals at Curacao Island Reply with quote

Curacaoans are true music lovers, celebrating several annual music festivals tumba carnival, jazz, and salsa festivals throughout the year, and each time vacationers are invited to join in the fun and festivities.
Latin rhythms and salsa dancing become this island's heartbeat every year during the annual salsa celebration.
Google
samtaylor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012     Post subject: Festivals at Curacao Island Reply with quote

It is often very joyful to have the festivals when you go to travel, i really liked the post, your experience is just awesome, I wish i could have joined you all.
sabysmith

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013     Post subject: Reply with quote

Jump-up parades in Willemstad highlight carnival time of the year in Curacao, which spans January, February and stride each year. Don't overlook the farewell parade in stride, when the carnival monarch, Rei Momo, is burned in effigy to ward off a host of sins in groundwork for Easter.

Rafting Side and Antalya
BrownMitch

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014     Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Curacao and I was impressed by the fact that a lot of peoples there are music lovers. I liked the island. You can do so much there. I filmed my whole vacation to show everyone what you can do on the island. You can see the clip here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCOjyLYESpw&feature=youtu.be
Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Curacao Island All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: