Caribbean Vacations
 Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

High Standard of Living

Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Barbados

dolcevita78

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008     Post subject: High Standard of Living Reply with quote

I have always been fascinated by Barbados. In fact, I have posted some pictures of Barbados on my blog two years ago. I got the pictures from a friend who collect postcards from all over. I have always wanted to see Barbados especially the sunsets... One of my drawbacks is that I have learned that Barbados has one of the highest standards of living worldwide.
Google
shubhranshu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009     Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbados Wildlife Reserve, Errol Barrow Park, Folkestone Marine Park Museum, Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary, Grenade Hall Forest & Signal Station, Harrison's Cave, Lazaretto Gardens and Ocean Park etc are major attractions of Barbados. Little Arches Hotel,and Peach and Quiet etc are good luxury hotels to stay. Nubianesque and Rossomar Rentals etc are cheap accommodation options. So, there is no need to worry, you can plan your visit within your financial limits.
Advisor travel.justluxe
travel007

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009     Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Barbados is very standard living island. Many tourists come there for spend their holidays. There are many good beaches and luxury hotels. Errol Barrow Park, Lazaretto Gardens and Ocean Park are beautiful places.
Nelson John

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

The Standard of living at Barbados is really high. There are so many exclusive and exotic beaches which provide tremendous luxury and enjoyment. The sun setting scene is unbelievable Moreover, the sun rising is also much fascinating and eye catching.
Tripper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbados is a great place for holidays, but to live in is a bit expensive. If you plan to live there, take advantage of the beautiful island and tourists - enter entrepreneurship.
zainnaeem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011     Post subject: Reply with quote

Each island has its own peculiarities ,and as a Caribbean person it would be difficult to recommend one over the others.They are all great places. My favourite Caribbean country, is not my homeland ,which is mention among that list of 3, but Dominica (Dom-in-neeka) not to be confused with the Dominican Republic. This island take you back to nature. It is said that if Columbus had to return he would easily recognise Dominica. The island is naturally air conditioned.
arohi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013     Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there, i wonder whether you guys would organize your weddings in barbados..karla

pmp courses pmp courses
cissp boot camp cissp boot camp
ccnp lab ccnp lab
ccnp books ccnp books
ccie written ccie written
Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Barbados All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: