Caribbean Vacations
 Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Little Dix Bay vs Biras Creek

Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> British Virgin Islands

DAJones18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008     Post subject: Little Dix Bay vs Biras Creek Reply with quote

My wife and I have decided to return to the BVI for our 14th anniversary but are having trouble deciding between Litle Dix Bay and Biras Creek. We spent part of our honeymoon at LDB but that was a while ago so we are sure that there have been some changes. We are looking for total relaxation, good food, attentive / friendly service, great beaches and good snorkeling. Any information or insight folks have would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.
Google
Dianebridles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008     Post subject: Little Dix Bay vs Biras Creek Reply with quote

This past April,I made my first trip to Little Dix and enjoyed it so much that I returned this past November

The rooms have been recently refurbished, and were large, clean and gorgeous. My first stay was in a premium ocean view room, which was very lovely, and I was well satisfied. My second trip, I was in an ocean cottage, and it was outstanding, hexagonal in shape with wall to ceiling glass on two sides, extra large marble two vanity bath which had both an indoor and outdoor shower, truly deluxe. A pool that looks like it is part of a movie set has been added, as well as a spa perched on a cliff surrounded by masses of flowers with two pools. The treatment, (I had the spa sampler) could only be described as heavenly. Putting me in such a relaxed mode, it was the perfect way to begin my vacation

A new management team is in place, and I found the entire staff to be extremely kind and friendly.

I had excellent meals and still think about the huge lobster tail dinner as well as the breast of duck. A new executive chef, had just arrived the week prior to my last visit, and the promise of execiting menu changes are on the horizon.

Complimentary, by day before reservations, boat drops to many other island beaches are simply terrific, and upon request, a womderful picnic lunch of your choice will be packed, at no extra charge if you are on the meal plan, along with a beach unbrella. My thoughts were, " now I know how it feels to be a queen", as I was treated as such.

I have never been to Biras Creek, but I so enjoyed my stay, I am beginning to make plans for a return visit.
Arlene

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011     Post subject: Reply with quote

The beach in Biras Creek is much less beautiful than the one in Little Dix. But the views, the walking trials and the food are great.
Annaleevon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017     Post subject: Little Dix Bay vs Biras Creek Reply with quote

very nice

have 2 sets ones going on my audi

well 7 29x9 and one 16x8, if anyone has one or two 16x9 lmk

- кстати (немного не по теме) сегодня наткнулась на отличный сайт, который возвращает часть средств от покупок в интернете!
Всем советую http://epngo.bz/cashback_index/130rx1
Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> British Virgin Islands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: