Caribbean Vacations
 Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

MasterCard in the Bahamas

Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Bahamas Islands

NewTiger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012     Post subject: MasterCard in the Bahamas Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I'm going to the Bahamas in October and will travel around for 3 weeks with a friend. I have a prepaid Mastercard from tuxedo prepaid and was wondering how common MasterCard is around there. I want to pay hotels with it and maybe withdraw money. Can anyone help out?

Thanks!

NewTiger
Google
katelara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all,
Im hoping you guys can help me out.
I recently won 2 tickets for a 14 day Cruise to the bahama's.. But im unable to go cos' my wife is likely to go into labour at that time.
Do you guys no anywhere id be able to advertise that im selling these tickets besides ebay..? Im looking for a quick sale, and dont mind negotiating on a price if you know anybody that'd be interested. If you know anyone thats interested mind getting them to email me

http://www.solitairechamp.biz/
Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Bahamas Islands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: