Caribbean Vacations
 Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Nikki Beach at Turks and Caicos

Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Turks and Caicos Islands

pinkydinky111

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008     Post subject: Nikki Beach at Turks and Caicos Reply with quote

I know that everyones always looking for a new and amazing Caribbean resort, so I thought I would share a review of my recent stay at Nikki Beach in Turks and Caicos. The Nikki Beach resort will ensure that you stay in the lap of luxury while youre vacationing. Their resort has 48 suites with amazing ocean views, a European style kitchen, a flat screen HDTV and other amazing amenities. The rooms were incredible! We had a home style refrigerator in our suite full of high-end deli food that we ordered before arrival along with our favorite liquor. It was so nice to get to our room and have a delicious lunch ready for us! Later that evening, we ate a mouth-watering meal at Caf Nikki. I highly recommend any of their seafood selections.
Our first night, we were so thrilled to see that the resort had such a variety of entertainment open to us. We ended up dancing all night at the Nikki Beach Club! The amazing DJ Felipe from Columbia told us that this is the first Caribbean resort with European style entertainment. The rest of the staff was super nice too, especially GM Jonathan, the VIP manager Michael Sin from South Beach and the sales director Lisa.
Our vacation flew by and I really didnt want to leave! Overall, the resort provided personal service, great food and amazing rooms. If you want more scoop on how great the Nikki Beach resort is, then you can go to the Nikki Beach Hotels website and watch the videos to get an idea of how much fun youll have there! Heres the link: http://www.mynikkibeach.net/travel/turks-and-caicos
Google
maxecloe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you are right If youre looking for a hip, design-forward hideaway with tranquil waters, large accommodations, and the cool cachet of the Nikki Beach nightclub brand, the resort may be a good fit.
Annaleevon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017     Post subject: Nikki Beach at Turks and Caicos Reply with quote

I can point you to at least 100 blondes named candy and 100 more named Nikki.

- кстати (немного не по теме) вчера наткнулась на хороший сайт, который возвращает часть денег от покупок в интернете!
Всем рекомендую http://epngo.bz/cashback_index/130rx1
Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Turks and Caicos Islands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: