Caribbean Vacations
 Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

November weather in Puerto Rico

Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Puerto Rico

Alex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008     Post subject: November weather in Puerto Rico Reply with quote

Hello. We're contemplating staying at El Conquistador resort/hotel in November 2008 for our honeymoon and after reading everything possible, think we will enjoy it/good and bad.

One thing I don't know for certain, is the weather in November. I stayed in San Juan in February 2005 and it was fabulous. Any chance I'll be rained out?

Thank you very much.
Google
Antonio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alex , i am a puertorican that lives in San Juan . The Conquistador resort is a beautiful that is close to many attractions like the rainforest "El Yunque"," Vieques Island" ,"Culebra Island" and "Luquillo" beach . Also you can take a ferry to St Thomas island , it could cost to you $95 for two , that's island is cool and the articles there are duty free . About the weather is November it rains sometimes and in this month ends the hurricane season . Is rare to see a huricane during november .Any question feel free to e-mail me and have fun at El Conquistador. bye!
Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Puerto Rico All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: