Caribbean Vacations
 Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Puerto Rico

Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Puerto Rico

mattiailbello

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008     Post subject: Puerto Rico Reply with quote

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico, officially the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico is a semi-autonomous territory composed of an archipelago in the northeastern Caribbean, east of the Dominican Republic and west of the Virgin Islands, approximately 1,280 miles (2,000 km) off the coast of Florida (the nearest of the mainland United States). The archipelago includes the main island of Puerto Rico and a number of smaller islands and keys. The island Puerto Rico is the smallest by land area but third largest by population among the Greater Antilles (Cuba, Hispaniola, Jamaica, and Puerto Rico). The largest of the other archipelago islands are Mona, Vieques, and Culebra. Puerto Ricans sometimes call the island Borikén, or in Spanish Borinquen, a name for the island used by indigenous Taíno people. The current term boricua derives from the Taíno name for the island, and is commonly used to identify oneself as Puerto Rican.
Google
grap6b

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008     Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you mattiailbello very much for providing such a valuable information. It seems that you know very much about Puerto rico
mattiailbello

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008     Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhh Please!!!
Nelson John

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

The above information is really so detailed and valuable for all travelers around the world to explore the gem of treasure islands.
Gux

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012     Post subject: Reply with quote

Puerto Rico has a huge variety of places that can be visited for people with family. There are lots of places to enjoy with kids some of the best places are Museo Del Niño, Kite-Flying at El Morro, Scuba Dogs, Plaza Las Américas, Teatro de los Niños, Coqui Water Park and Albergue Olímpico.
alonzamiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012     Post subject: Re: Puerto Rico Reply with quote

Hello..
The information you shared in the post about the destination Puerto Rico is really very informative for me. I am glad I visited here and come to know about it. It will be a great help to all those who want to travel in future.
Supergoose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012     Post subject: San Juan Puerto Rico Reply with quote

I am currently visiting Condado, San Juan, Puerto Rico. This area is totally understated. Loads of restaurants on the beach with amazing prices. I paid $2.00 a beer the other night - amazing. The quickest way to get around is on an eBike (electric bicycle). I rented one the other day. It took me 10 minutes from Old San Juan to Condado. The company is called Paradise Rentals PR ([url]www.paradiserentalsPR.com[/url]) They also rent out scooters, normal bicycles and offer guided and self-guided tours in an around the Old San Juan area. I got their details from [url]www.theCoolestCarib.com[/url]. I'll come back to Puerto Rico any day, especially the Old San Juan and Condado area. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Puerto Rico All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: