Caribbean Vacations
 Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Touris attraction of Haiti

Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Haiti

khatrineluz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009     Post subject: Touris attraction of Haiti Reply with quote

Haiti is a beautiful Caribbean island that attracts a large number of tourists from all across the globe every year. The numerous Haiti tourist attractions are major crowd pullers and consist of natural wonders, parks, lakes, monuments and historic sites.

The biggest attraction of the country is the Labadie Island. This island is known for its scenic beauty. One can take a cruise around the island and check out its beaches and bays. Here you can check out the reefs of the Bay of Acul. Besides this, one can pay a visit to the Haitian town of Caracol also. You can also check out the Amiga Island and marvel at the lush green landscapes of this exotic island.

The Citadelle is a historic site of the country. A major landmark, it gives one a clear picture of the country's tumulus history. Travelers can also pay a visit to the Musee de Guahaba. This is a specialty museum, where one can take a look at the numerous art and artifacts that are displayed.

Another popular Haiti tourist attraction is the Barbancourt Rum Distillery. One can pay a visit to this brewery and see how rum is made. One can also get to taste some of the finest quality rums over here also. The Plaine du Cul de Sac is a famous landmark and hence a popular tourist attraction of Haiti. This is actually a large stretch of fertile land that is located near the country's border with the Dominican Republic.
Google
Tripper

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not the case now Sad I hope they can restore the beauty of Haiti.
Nelson John

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

The Haiti is an attractive Caribbean island with many natural marvels, parks, and historic monuments and sites. It is a country with many hidden charms, beautiful beaches, waterfalls, interesting architecture, scrumptious food, magnificent villas and breathtaking views.

There are many tourist attractions in Haiti which include The Citadel La Ferreira, Labadie, The National Carnival, Petion- Ville, Jacmel, Plaine du Cul de Sac,Chaine de la Selle, peak,Cap-Haitien, Saut-Mathurine, Gonaives, Milot, Musee de Guahaba and beaches like Cyvadier Plage, Raymond Les Bains, and Ti-Mouillage. The El Rancho and Abakan Bay Resort Beachfront are the cheapest and relaxing accommodations for visitors.
JordanRHughes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope to visit.

I believe that people with money should visit here to help restore its beauty...
Arlene

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011     Post subject: Reply with quote

I visited the Labadie Island there and it was quiet an experience. Lovely scenes and the beach was awesome.
alonzamiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012     Post subject: Re: Haiti Reply with quote

Hello..
I have never been there before and it is really very nice to see such a great resource on it. The place seems to be very nice. I was wondering to know when is the best time to travel there?
mark555

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012     Post subject: Reply with quote

These are the best attractive places for the tourists in haiti :
Petionville
Plaine du Cul de Sac
Barbancourt Rum Distillery
Labadie Island
Amiga Island
Musee de Guahaba
destiWow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012     Post subject: Re: Haiti Reply with quote

[i][quote]I have never been there before and it is really very nice to see such a great resource on it. The place seems to be very nice. I was wondering to know when is the best time to travel there?[/quote][/i]

The best time to travel to Haiti is from October until mid-summer month of March. Haiti is not that crowded by tourists that will make your vacation more enjoyable to roam around the attractive spots.
coolaaryan777

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013     Post subject: Caribbean Reply with quote

It is the pleasant island for visit. The visitor never forget the trip of Haiti Island.
Google
sabysmith

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013     Post subject: Reply with quote

Lake Saumatre is the biggest saline water lake of Haiti, which is home for the attractive localizedized fauna and flora. It has an strong azure shade and hundreds of species of American crocodiles, flamingos and waterfowl. It is truly incredible travel location as it is one of the couple of lakes to harbor such a broad variety of fauna.

Rafting Side and Antalya
Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Haiti All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: