Caribbean Vacations
 Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Wedding in Bermuda

Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Bermuda

Carolyne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008     Post subject: Wedding in Bermuda Reply with quote

We are helping friends plan their wedding in Bermuda (set for next May at the Reefs). We will be going with them to the Reefs in a few weeks to help pick band, florist, photographer, etc.
Has anyone recently been married in Bermuda? The Reefs provided suggestions for florists and photographers, but would be interested in hearing other people's personal experiences. In addition, we learned that the Reefs doesn't have a hair salon. The bride would like to have her hair done (a very simple do though) for the wedding - is it common to have someone local come to the hotel room to do hair/make up on the day of the wedding?
Thanks in advance!
Google
shubhranshu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009     Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinalei Reef Resort surrounded by lush vibrant tropical gardens and The Reefs are the good places to for wedding. All the arrangements are made by hotel staff as per your requirement. Even, The Reefs offers complete wedding package. For more info, you may visit http://marrycaribbean.com/2009/01/the-reefs/ or http://www.south-seas-adventures.com/samoa-resorts/Sinalei-Reef-Resort.php. If you want to add some glamour and luxury in the wedding ceremony, you may visit http://travel.justluxe.com/ or http://www.kiwicollection.com/luxury-hotels/wedding etc.
Nelson John

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda is the perfect place for arranging weddings. It offers all kinds of wedding arrangements including banquet, florists and photography and makes weddings memorable for life.
SamTHorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch for the tips. We are going to find these useful..

Cheers
RoseJan1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

My fiance and I are planning on getting married in Bermuda on September 27, 2010. I know that this falls during hurricane season. Should I be concerned about having my wedding there knowing that a hurricane could hit or am I just paranoid? I have been doing alot of research and most everything I have read has said that Bermuda hardly ever gets hit with hurricanes and the weather is normally pretty decent throughout the entire "season". Is anyone familiar with Bermuda who could give me some advice? I would hate to pay all this money to end up having to get married in a church on the island because of a storm.
anastacia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010     Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there! did a little research on the net and found this site http://www.bermuda4u.com/Directory/bermuda_directory_photographers.html which lists photographers in bermuda. personally, i would go with the hotel's recommendation for the florist since almost all flower arrangement at a hotel are beautiful. you can also ask the hotel to send you sample photos of the flower arrangements done in the hotel. so you can have an idea of what your friend will like or choose.
trung277

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011     Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a good idea. Becmuda I knew as a dangerous place. But it really does not necessarily
mandylinda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011     Post subject: Reply with quote

RoseJan1 wrote:
My fiance and I are planning on getting married in Bermuda on September 27, 2010.

Nearly one yr has passed, how is u wedding? Em, would u pls share some with me, since a couple of my friends are making the same plan as u did. I try to stop them, but they sm too enthusiastic about marriage & never listen to others. Well, is it really a dangerous place? What’s its charm? Why so many want to go there, esp, for wedding? I think Uncle Sam can offer enough for a wedding!! That place belongs to Britain, right?
Armando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012     Post subject: Reply with quote

I was attending a wedding ceremony of my friend at Bermuda and found it such a nice places for wedding. You can enjoy your trip to Bermuda.
Google
mark555

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012     Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it Bermuda triangle ?
R u really talking about this death triangle ?
Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Bermuda All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: