Caribbean Vacations
 Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What are the businesses in Anguilla?

Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Anguilla Island

dolcevita78

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008     Post subject: What are the businesses in Anguilla? Reply with quote

In one of my lectures in International Business, I learned that offshore banking is one of the main industries in Anguilla. Aside from this, what else make up Anguilla's economy?
Google
aayposter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008     Post subject: Fishing, tourism and boat building Reply with quote

The island has recently been developing its tourist industry, as prior to that, the island had no visitor facilities. There was a government decision to invest in the facilities as the island has some of the finest beaches in the Eastern Caribbean.

The major industries there are fishing, tourism and boat building. It has now become one of the trendier top-end destinations in the Eastern Caribbean.
grap6b

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008     Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, you are right. As far I know offshore banking is one of the main industries in Anguilla. Other major industries here are fishing, tourism and boat building.
mannu123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008     Post subject: Reply with quote

I am agree with you but in the business Anguilla has some top position or not. means in a specific area.
nami200

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011     Post subject: Reply with quote

Fishing would be their number one source of income?
dericnannes01

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011     Post subject: Reply with quote

good
jacob374

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013     Post subject: New user Reply with quote

Wow! This could be one certain of the most helpful posts We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Exceptional. I’m also an expert in this subject therefore I can comprehend your effort.
patriceclips

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015     Post subject: Reply with quote

The significant areas there are sportfishing, tourist and boat creating. It has now become one of the trendier top-end places in the Southeast Carribbean. A lot of thanks for taking into account visitors at all like me.
elamoxon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017     Post subject: Reply with quote

The major industries there are fishing, tourism and boat building. It has now become one of the trendier top-end destinations in the Eastern Caribbean. http://www.simonsholidays.uk/wildlife-safari-tour/
Google
Reply to topic    Caribbean Travel Forums -> Anguilla Island All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: